Take a look at the paper Advent Calendar I made for my children two years ago to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s made of 24 paper baskets, in which you can hide candies, chocolates or little papers with jokes, funny activities or surprises.
You just need paper, felt tip pens, thin paper (paper napkin is perfect) and glue.
– Print out 12 A4 pages with the image I prepared (click to enlarge).
– Then, color everything as you like.
– Cut them out, fold up ang glue the baskets.
– Add a thin paper to hold them.
– Add numbers.
– You just have to fill the baskets with eveything you want! (I used sheets of paper napkins.)
– Hang up the baskets. You’re ready !